Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hibernation or just a sleep in?

Flam always keeps telling me that we are like trees and suggested I buy extra vitamins for this spring in order to "bloom". Even though I'd consider myself more as a bear hibernating so I did, and since yesterday I have this extra energy reserve keeping me going like a Duracell rabbit. I therefore found the courage to redesign my blog, something I've been wanting for several months now, and I must say I'm pretty happy about the final result.

A lot of things have happened since last time, we moved out of our last apartment and found this beautiful, none furnished flat in the heart of Guéliz (new town here in Marrakech). We are slowly settling in, buying all the interiors we need, and starting for the first time since we arrived in Morocco to try and make ourselves a real home I'd say.
As soon as I clean this place up, I'll post a video of our new place.

So here we are, slowly gaining energy to bloom in an early spring spirit. And even though this are looking bad around the world, I'm getting more and more at ease, feeling like 2011 could become a very good year.
Today's advise (personally tested): go get yourselves some vitamins and dietary minerals to bunker up before the spring flu hits you.

Bisoux!

Cookies, multi vitamins and beer; a good way to regain energy on a Sunday afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Härligt att läsa bloggen igen gumman! Bizoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul att du läser den skulle jag vilja säja! :)

    ReplyDelete