Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MobileMe... KillMe

I was supposed to make a cd with photos for an agency last night, but since my MobilMe account has been bugging these last months...! I had to make sure I managed to download ALL my files put up on MobileMe before being able to make my cd... I have set up so many things to make sur I can work from where ever, when ever, ever tried "logmein.com"? It's a funny software letting you access your computer from anywhere you wish... the only thing is, in order to download everything I had to download and then to access the computer from home I needed the computer at work to be up and running with a good internet access all night... Of course someone shut down the computer for the night, and when I woke up this morning only to arrange the cd... nothing was downloaded and I couldn't access the computer!!! *aarrgh*
So the rest of the day I've been spending trying to use the MobileMe without downloading all the files I needed (this i possible but very slow)... to make a story short, I've been watching this:


ALL DAY LONG!!!!

I'm so fed up with MobileMe, I really need something else to make this work properly or I'll go mad soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment