Monday, November 15, 2010

Gifted Hands

Sorry for this long break, I've been more than busy lately, with plenty different small things, that in the just keep adding up.
I'll get better at it though, I promise. We are looking for a new appartment, and need to move out of our old one before December 15, so we have some work to do finding a new one and arranging all that goes along with it... But I'm very much looking forward to this move, I feel we'll find something really nice this time, something that we might just keep for a while.

Anywayz, what I really wanted to tell you all about is the movie I saw last night, I't was Beautiful!Can't seem to find a good quality trailer on the internet though so here's just a picture, but I really think you all should rent it, it's a true story a very interesting man's life, nicely shot and truly inspiring;


Gifted Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment