Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sipping rosé


Yesterday, being very house wifely and cleaning the whole apartment, I came to think of what to do with my life here in Marrakech and came up with this wonderful idea.
Background check for those who don't know what I'm doing down in Africa, I'm running a Riad, and I'd honestly say it takes up ALL my time.
Having just recruited by baby sister as receptionist (Bodil), I figured, why not organize at least ONE evening a week either going out exploring the hot spots of Marrakech, of course sharing it with you guys, or staying home for some romantic time alone with my darling Steve?

Therefore I'm heading to Zara Home tomorrow to pick out a pair of really nice and big wine glasses!^^

Oh, and by the way I might be doing some other shopping as well while I'm at the Plaza... I'll keep you posted tomorrow.


Oh and I found this glass searching on Google, and I must say, why do wine glasses need a foot? I really like this one, hope Zara Home keeps something like this.

1 comment:

  1. Men hallå eller. Foten skall man ju hålla i så att vinet inte blir varmt.
    /brorsan

    ReplyDelete