Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pleased to introduce my life

I started this blog in the hope of creating some kind of sneak off in my daily life, and to be honest I haven't been that efficient telling you all my story from Marrakech since I got back from my holidays in Vietnam.
So I decided I should take it from the top, since most of my life these past 2 years in Marrakech, have been about my work and how to build up a Riad business.

Therefore I'm happy to introduce you to the Riad Flam where I spend most of my waken hours, and have been for the last 2 years.

At the moment, I'm helping Bodil getting into the Riad Flam habits, since she will be assisting me at reception, and I must admit she is working hard, especially trying to learn French!

So from now on, in order to REALLY tell you my story, a lot of my writing will be about my work and I'll try and sneak off now and days to let you get a feel of Marrakech.^^


Oh, just a teaser to give you an idea of where I spend my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment