Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm back!

Well as you already noticed, I completely disappeared for the the last couple of weeks... this won't happen again!^^

I'm now back in Sweden, Göteborg, and today it's been a beautiful summer's day. I went grocery shopping with and without my mum... basically spent the day grocery shopping, since we are preparing for a little get together dinner with friends and family on Friday.^^

Well, to celebrate the fact that I finally woke up from the dead and got back out into the blogsphere, I baked kanelbullar (cinnamon rolls). I's say this is the most traditional and most loved (by Swedes) eatable thing that exists in Sweden.
I once read about a survey made to analyze what scents Swedish men preferred. The scent of newly baked kanelbullar won the first place without any doubt what so ever.^^

If you's like to taste something similar, you can go to the nearest IKEA and find "Kanelgifflar" in their Swedish grocery shop.
But this is what real kanelbullar should look like;

right before going into the oven

...and right after getting out; yummy!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment