Thursday, October 14, 2010

Robin Hood

Living in Marrakesh means watching lots and lots of movies, especially when autumn starts to set in.
After having seen Sex and the City 2 on my request, yesterday we were up for Steve's choice; Robin Hood.
The movie in itself is not that great I must say, although the good thing about it is that it tells the story of how Robin Hood became an outlaw legend.
Little I wasn't a huge fan of war movies and such, and the only time I've watched Robin Hood was through the eye's of Disney, I therefore had no idea what this movie would be about.

A bowl of popcorn makes almost every movie watchable, but it felt like forever once it stopped and I was sung to sleep by the first morning call to prayers at 05:05!

So now it's time to sleep. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment