Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to the kitchen

For the past 4 years now I haven't spent more than maybe 1 week in the kitchen. Living in Morocco and Vietnam has had me become very lazy and used to getting served all meals, just having to sit down at the table.

On September 17th I'll be moving back to Paris, going back to school. And even though I will be living off Steve's grandmother I'll still be a poor student, having no staff cooking for me anymore, so tonight I made my great come back in the kitchen, starting out with a Coq au Vin.

The result was delicious (although most of it will go into my mums freezer) and I wanted to give a special thanks to a new yet very inspiring food blogger Paulina. Check out her blog here! I'm sure it will be of great help and source of motivation throughout the coming months in Paris.

Tomorrow I'll be trying out her Hot Dog-breads, they look delicious!

 
Photo taken from www.matblandannat.wordpress.com

1 comment: