Sunday, July 10, 2011

Today's work

For the past time I've been working on a Room Directory for the riad, and today I finally finished the French part.
I made all pages in Photoshop, and discovered too late that it would have been easier to do this in InDesign, since when starting out I didn't know how to use either of them.
So the result won't be perfect, but then again, this is a guest house and I think it looks good enough, doesn't it?

Here are some page samples, I couldn't put out all of the pages.







Since we won't be printing them before summer ends, please feel free to give me feed back, I'd really appreciate it!^^

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. Angela and I were just telling a friend about Marrakech and how much we liked Riad Flam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come back and visit us!!

    ReplyDelete