Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shrink

Tonight, having been home sick, almost dying I'd say ;) for the last couple of days I finally dragged myself back to the riad to get back to business.
Having been in the sun during the whole car ride, I literally fell on the bed in the Crystal Suite (how fancy could that have sound if it wasn't thanks to a fever attack?) where i'm about to spend my coming 4 days; Steve and I are on "Riad watch", Flam's off to Paris for a week!

After dinner, having been left sad and alone, I arranged my situation for the better and sneaked into bed with a "new" movie; Shrink.

I spent the last 1,5 hours being stunned that last time I saw Kevin Spacey in a movie, he kept smoking weed too! Is he a full time addict who needs to be allowed smoking during shootings or what's his thing for pot??

Not a bad movie, didn't love it.



1 comment:

  1. Hoppas du kryat på dig och mår som den prinseea du är igen! Gillar nya bilden, såå snygg är du!
    Gillar också din blog så man får en liten inblick i vad som händer, men du det är dags för en skype date omgående!!! puss puss

    ReplyDelete