Friday, July 15, 2011

Beach stroll

Since Steve's still not feeling completely fine, we decided to take it more easy today and make sure we get in form for tomorrow. A nice stroll along the beach over to the kite surf center and gave us the time to plan the coming days.

The beach here in Essaouira is beautiful, but will become ever better in a few years. During our walk we got to know more about a major project with as main goal to increase and improve infrastructure, green spaces and cultural, sports and other tourist activities. I would be curious to come back here in 2 or 3 years time to see the difference!

Anyhow, walking along "la Croissette" of Essaouira, I captured a few unusual sights (for me that is).




Now I'm off to the Jacuzzi, I'm very fuzzy about cold water!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment